Sunday, October 31, 2010

Shiver me timbers!


IT'S FREEZING IN MONTANA! Laugh all you want sitting in your outdoor pools in Arizona/California, because YOU don't have ME there!!! :) as you can see I was a pirate for Halloween. I originally bought the costume when the plan was to be in Arizona for a costume party, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it, but I'm glad I did anyways. I did face painting at a carnival that was open to the public so I got to dress up twice!

This is the full costume. Minus the eye patch because I had to wear the long eyelashes!


Not the original hat it came with but this one is much cooler! AND I got a sword.
I cant wink but I can do a might fine AAAARRRG!!!!!

On Halloween I had to wait around too long for trick or treaters so I came up with a more comfortable solution to my pirate costume. Not as cool. but not as hot and uncomfortable!
Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment