Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oranges roses in a blue bell jar?

Not quite. But its as close as I could get. I love flowers especially ones straight form the garden because I love to make pretty arrangements and put them in fun vases. I only have a small collection of vases but it will grow over time.
My new favorite blog, www.rockybella.blogspot.com or the one I have been visiting for quite some time, posted a simple blog about some orange roses she got from her husband and put them in her blue bell jar. It was so cute, so i got a dozen red roses from the garden and put them in a clear mason jar...which worked, but its not a cute blue bell jar. The roses are so pretty i just had to post a picture.
Anyways back to www.rockybella.blogspot.com she bought a little fixer upper and basically blogs about her furniture revamps and other cute ideas. you must check it out. there are too many posts to repost on here but if you take a gander, check out her back splash in the kitchen. what she did to her odd wall in her bed room LOVE IT. All of her furniture revamps are pretty dang cute as well. There is one I would like to repost because it is a masterpiece and I love it http://rockybella.blogspot.com/2009/10/antique-cabinet-revamp.html#links I want it so bad. I would revisit her blog many times a week just to look at it. Then I started to look at everything else, and its all cute! I want to do furniture revamps all day long. Its hard and takes sooo long (I attempted my table but its not done yet) Anyways that is my dream. Once I get a house there will be a lot of re-vamping to be done i am sure. She is giving me a lot of good ideas. So if you find any pretty pieces at garage sales that you don't want pick them up for me! I love the distressed look. rockybella's china cabinet will be mine someday.

1 comment:

  1. I like to re-vamp too. just did Little A's dresser and posted it. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete