Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Cuteness


I discovered "The Cuteness" at Jack and Jill's second hand store in Kalispell for only $15 ! I thought it was cute and was sure I could do something to make it even more cute. Its perfect for the baby to sleep right by my side until she starts sleeping through the night. SO EXCITED! Now I just need the baby so she can test it out! It was a fun project to keep me busy for a few days. All I had to do was make a longer skirt and replace the ribbon/bow. I went ahead and got some foam for a new mattress and bought some red flannel to make little sheets out of eventually. I have extra of the checkered fabric and I am trying to think of something fun to make out of it. It will probably just end up being a blanket for the bassinet. But if you have any fun ideas for it let me know! Friday I will be 6 months and starting my third trimester. It has gone by super fast! We close and get to move into our house on the 31st so I will be very very busy for a while. Laying down floors and painting walls and such. Then we are off to Utah shortly after! can't wait to see everyone! Love, Sara


Before:

After:

6 comments:

  1. love it! What house? I thought you were renting one from a friend?? Fill me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Can't wait to see her in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO cute! So much better! Great job Sara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative and crafty! We should plan a craft day. I can be your apprentice!

    ReplyDelete